Friday 8 August 2008

Growing Up Fast

Our daughter is growning up so fast. She is now running everywhere, talking non-stop in a language only she understands and trying to do things for herself (little Miss Independent).

Tonight is the first time she has spoken to anyone on the phone. We have put the phone to her ear before but she has never said anything before. I believe this is because hearing a voice at the other end confused her. She is beginning to get the hang of it and I am wondering whether it was such a good idea. She wonders round the house her phone clamp to her ear chatting away.

My wife has let her play with her mobile phone recently and twice now my daughter has managed to leave a voicemail on my mobile phone. I have kept them as I find they cheer me up. She always makes me smile.

No comments: